[Ekiga-list] ekiga sound problems

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Mon Sep 4 11:16:33 UTC 2006

Hello,

On Sep/04/2006, Damien Sandras wrote:

> > Damien, I too have noticed that in many applications OSS works much
> > better then ALSA. Would it be too much work to reinstate OSS as a choice
> > to use in Ekiga?
> >

> George, the OSS plugin is still available if you want to use it. It is
> even packaged.

Yes, I agree Damien. But last weekend I spent some hours thinking that
it was a problem with Ekiga (codecs, bandwith) and it was a problem with
Alsa. My blame, but because other programs was working fine (even with
Alsa) I was not thinking on it.

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona