[Ekiga-list] Video and Linux to Windows

Derek Smithies derek at indranet.co.nz
Fri Sep 1 22:32:53 UTC 2006

Hi,
  Run MyPhone on the windows box.

this program is a MFC frontend to the openh323 and pwlib libraries, so
allows you to run h.323 on a windows box.

It uses the windows codecs, so you can do g.723.1 and g.729 on windows.
Note, with some windows codecs, you need to set the audio buffer
depth to 6.

It is available from pacphone (sorry, don't have the links) or
sourceforge.

Derek.

--
Derek Smithies Ph.D.