[Ekiga-list] Video and Linux to Windows

Dan Sherwood dlsherwo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 20:36:48 UTC 2006

All of the major IM clients (MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, AOL AIM) have
voice & video.

There is FWD, which I have not used, but they advertise audio & video.
Here's the link:
www.freeworlddialup.com

You can get the X-Lite software, and use any VoIP carrier to send both audio
& video I think.

This should give you some ideas.  Good luck.

Dan