Re: [Ekiga-list] wired VOIP problem and how to playback rtp data under linux

Le mercredi 25 octobre 2006 à 14:54 +0200, Konrad Karl a écrit :

[...]

> I have also read the postings about the first part of the
> asterisk echo test being cut off - I can confirm that. It
> happens with ekiga (windows/linux) but not with X-lite.
> For the moment I have cured it by inserting some delay before
> the greeting message.

I can confirm it too.

What happens (I think) is that Asterisk starts sending audio as soon as
it has sent the 200 OK and before having received the ACK.

I'll see if I can find a workaround to add in OPAL.

Perhaps that one of you can post a bug on http://bugzilla.gnome.org so
that I can remember.

--
Damien Sandras

Ekiga Softphone : http://www.ekiga.org
NOVACOM                    : http://www.novacom.be
FOSDEM                      : http://www.fosdem.org
SIP Phone               : sip:dsandras ekiga net