[Ekiga-list] Registration failed:not acceptable

This software has been operating very well, allowing us to see and speak to family overseas. when I tried to communicate at the weekend we both got the message Registration failed:not acceptable
I also don't seem able to log in to the website  ekiga.net
using the information sent to me when I first registered I have checked and rechecked the information and
ekiga is able to register with freeworld dialup.

any one know what is up? and what to do about it.

thanks

Paul