[Ekiga-list] ekiga crashing at the configuration wizard

Hello,

I am trying to get ekiga working for me. I tried setting it up earlier and during the sound test I got really bad echo on the playback. Now when I try to run the configuration wizard again on the audio test when the default device is selected I get no sound and when I choose the only other option intel the sound test will start but then ekiga crashes. I'm running ubuntu edgy with the packages from the ubuntu repos. I have a dell e1505 laptop using intel sound. Other applications such as xmms seem to be working fine. Also I'm trying to set this up to use it with Free World Dialup.

thanks

Colin