Re: [Ekiga-list] Remote user offline (ALMOST THERE)

Well we have established contact for the first time. I had to re-run the
config assistant after the firewall update. So one system behind a firewall
and a few routers now "talks" to one that is both firewall and desktop. The
latter still says it can't login when it's started, but apparently this is not
a problem for communication.

However, there is still work to do: audio sounds like a helicopter hovering
over the house without discernable human voice and I can't change webcam view
to see the other person (neither can he). Suggestions are obviously welcomed
and I'll attack this new challenge tonight ...

Thanx so far!!!

Michel.

--
M.J.L. van der Kleij