[Ekiga-list] can't connect to Asterisk over ekiga.net

I've set up my home asterisk server sip.conf:

[general]
srvlookup=yes
realm = asterisk
;bindport = 5060
language=en
disallow=all
allow = gsm
allow = ilbc
allow = speex
allow = g726
allow = ulaw
tos_sip = cs3
tos_audio = ef
tos_video = af41
register => test01:password ekiga net
context=SIPincoming
nat=yes
insecure=port,invite
externhost=myphone.dtdns.net
localnet=192.168.0.0/255.255.0.0

and sip list registry:

*CLI> sip list registry
Host Username Refresh State Reg.Time ekiga.net:5060 test01 105 Registered Mon, 09 Oct 2006 12:39:59

and used pftlinux from voip-users to check port 5060 - it passed.

I checked that dtdns is giving the correct address.

But if I dial test01 ekiga net on ekiga I get a

"Remote user is not availble ..."  message.

If asterisk it not running, I get one ring before the message, if asterisk is running 3 rings.

Any help really  appreciated.

sean