[Ekiga-list] ekiga on maemo SDK

Thanks for your help.
now ekiga runs on my PC.
I installed scratschbox and now I try to start ekiga on maemo SDK.
I had the same problems with libraries.
1.did anyone manage to install ekiga on Nokia 770 or on maemo SDK
2.now I try to static-compile ekiga on my PC .but up to now I did not manage it.
I changed the Makefile: EKIGA_LIB_CFLAGS = - static but without success.

Thanks.
--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 0,- Euro* - Überall, wo DSL verfügbar ist!
NEU: Jetzt bis zu 16.000 kBit/s! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl