Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 2.0.3 interface binding

Hi,

Le mardi 03 octobre 2006 à 13:17 +0200, Konrad Karl a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Ekiga does not recognize new network interfaces, e.g.
> TUN adapters from OpenVPN so I have to shutdown and
> restart whenever I want to make a call thru the VPN.
> (did not check with 2.0.2 because I now have a working
> 2.0.3 on current Fedora Rawhide)
>
> Should not there be also an option to bind to
> all network interfaces?

Currently not, but we plan adding such a thing for 3.00.
That is very high on my TODO list, and I think it is also on Craig's
TODO list, so there is hope :)

> unrelated Question:
>
> When will the Windows Version become ready? The GTK for
> Windows version conflicts are really a mess....
> gaim needs GTK x.y, Ekiga needs a.b etc ad nauseam.
>
> I did not try yet, is it possible to have multiple
> GTK installations on Windows at the same time?

We will soon publish an installer making things easier. Basically, one
GTK+ installation is enough if it is new enough for the requirements of
the software. Our new installer is able to handle this.

I think it could go public in the CVS in the next week or so.
--
 _      Damien Sandras
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net