[Ekiga-list] need linux webcam driver

Prakash B prakashb at tataelxsi.co.in
Thu Oct 26 06:38:29 UTC 2006

 i downloaded the driver. but it is giving error while giving the command
make.suugest any other driver for logitech quickcam express to run in fedora
5.

 also pls suggest any other webcam available with driver for fedora 5 so
that i can move for that leaving logitech

help please.

 thanks in advance.
   - prakash