[Ekiga-list] ekiga crashing at the configuration wizard

colin williams psientist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 15:39:32 UTC 2006

Hello,

I am trying to get ekiga working for me. I tried setting it up earlier and
during the sound test I got really bad echo on the playback. Now when I try
to run the configuration wizard again on the audio test when the default
device is selected I get no sound and when I choose the only other option
intel the sound test will start but then ekiga crashes. I'm running ubuntu
edgy with the packages from the ubuntu repos. I have a dell e1505 laptop
using intel sound. Other applications such as xmms seem to be working fine.
Also I'm trying to set this up to use it with Free World Dialup.

thanks

Colin