[Ekiga-list] ATA or Hardware SIP Phones to use with EKIGA/VoIPBuster

Trying to find an ATA or SIP hardware phones seems to be a daunting
task. I love Ekiga for SIP communications and I like VOIPBUSTER for the
price. I would like to find an ATA adapter or a SIP hardware phone that
will work with Ekiga and/or VOIPBUSTER.

I'm running Ekiga on Fedora Core 6 and connected to the internet via
cable. Does such a device work with my setup? If so any help would be
greatly appreciated. Of course the least cost solution would be best.

Thanks,
George