Re: [Ekiga-list] Abnormal Call Termination

Hi,

I need a full output.

Le mardi 14 novembre 2006 à 19:45 +0100, James DiGuglielmo a écrit :
> Hello Damien,
>
>       Thank you for responding!  Here is the -d 4 output as an attachment.
> Tonight was the first night that I was able to make a call, however, when I
> finally got through, although the person on the other end could hear me I
> could not hear them.  I was also only able to do this once.  The -d 4
> output kept reading " SIP Handler:86dlc08 STUN could not create socket
> pair!".
> When I tried to hange up ctrl+D, nothing happend, I had to force quit the
> application.  Does any of this make sense?

No, but we will figure it out :)

Make sure you do not have a local firewall on your machine dropping
packets.

The only thing I can see from your log is that you were sending audio
but receiving nothing.
--
Damien Sandras

Ekiga Softphone : http://www.ekiga.org
NOVACOM                    : http://www.novacom.be
FOSDEM                      : http://www.fosdem.org
SIP Phone               : sip:dsandras ekiga net