Re: [Ekiga-list] crash with 2.0.3
- From: Patriiiiiiiiiick <patrick smart gmail com>
- To: "Ekiga mailing list" <ekiga-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] crash with 2.0.3
- Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 00:52:02 +0100
On 11/1/06, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:
Le mercredi 01 novembre 2006 à 02:07 +0100, Patriiiiiiiiiick a écrit :
> Where does this issue come from?
From the src.rpm.
I could work this issue around by copying the file during the
compilation after the clean-up.
> I saw that pwlib 1.11 and opal 2.3 were available from SUSE's build
> service. This would be the solution to the issue above. What chance is
> there that it will work with Ekiga 2.0.3? Or any plan to release a new
> version of Ekiga soon?
I can not tell. Just try ;-)
No, it doesn't work at all, even when putting symbolic links to the new version.
Now, logically the famous crash with debugging symbols:
You will/might see that:
- the beginning is missing but I presume it's not relevant;
- the crash did not occur immediately but the incoming call did not
make it through (continue to ring on the phone side).
] [Thread Prev