[Ekiga-list] No audio - small red exclamation icon

Velko Hristov welko at web.de
Sat Nov 18 11:46:20 UTC 2006

Hello,

I'm trying to connect with ekiga to my parents and the video
connection is OK. After we connect they get an audio error message and a
small red exclamation icon is shown over the main ekiga icon in the
system tray. Initially I thought it may indicate a sound card full
duplex problem and urged them to buy another sound card. Now with the
new one the problem persist.

I tried to look up google and the mail archives about this problem but
looking for "small red exclamation" has not been the most rewarding
experience. Could somebody tell me what this icon means?

Thank you - Velko

--
When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to
resemble a nail.