[Ekiga-list] Ekiga 2.0.3. calls for version 1.10.1 of libpt_linux_x86_r

Bent Bagger bbagger at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 21:24:47 UTC 2006

Hi Julien

On 16/11/06, Julien Puydt <jpuydt at free.fr> wrote:
> Bent Bagger a écrit :
> > If I didn't know better, I would conclude that the library version is
> > somehow hard-wired into Ekiga...
>
> It isn't.

Just kidding. I forgot a ;-)

> It isn't ekiga which says so, it's the linker. If the linker thinks so,
> it's probably because you *do* have an old libpt*so file somewhere around.
>
> Look for that file, I'm pretty sure it's there somewhere.

I have serached the whole machine, both with 'locate' and 'find'. No
trace of libpt_linux_x86_r.so.1.10.1. :-(

I redid the build once more  after having rerun 'ldconfig' - Same sad
result.. The ./configure call ends with these lines:
================ Final configuration ===================
          Installing into prefix  :  /usr

                 OPAL Version is  :  2.2.3
               OPAL Directory is  :  /usr
                PWLIB Version is  :  1.10.2
              PWLIB Directory is  :  /usr
                 ptlib-config is  :  /usr/bin/ptlib-config

          SDL Fullscreen support  :  enabled
                    DBUS support  :  disabled
             mDNS/DNS-SD support  :  disabled

                         OS Type  :  linux-gnu
                    Machine Type  :  i686

 If all settings are OK, type make and make install

Is this turning into a mystery?

Kind regards,

Bent