[Ekiga-list] Newbie getting started problem.

yannick sevmek at free.fr
Wed Nov 8 09:01:06 UTC 2006

Le mercredi 08 novembre 2006 à 06:00 +0100, Jan Schampera a écrit :
> > but I don't understand what the
> > various accronyms stand for :-(
> Yes, good argument, if we have time, we write sub-pages to explain
> them or make links to external sites (Wikipedia?), mostly that are
> codec
> names and protocol names, from what I can see now.

Thru. IMHO, first we should spilt protocols and codecs in the table (by
adding a colomn "protocols"), then document both of them (Jan, wikipedia
seems good idea for that as hyperlinks won't bloat the table !).

Thank you for the feedback. I'll change that soon when i'll have more
spar time.

Regards,
Yannick

--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick at ekiga.net