[Ekiga-list] Ekiga.net peering - and 'call me'

Damien Sandras dsandras at seconix.com
Sun Nov 5 15:37:17 UTC 2006

Le dimanche 05 novembre 2006 à 16:23 +0100, Bent Bagger a écrit :
> Which other SIP network providers does ekiga.net peer with. I have
> searched but not found anything.
>
> I miss a 'call me' feature on ekiga.net but having the possibility to
> call myself by way of  another network may act as a 'poor man's call
> me'.

Do you propose yourself to code the "rich man's call me" and implement
peering?

The software we are using is a combination of SER and Asterisk.

And unfortunately, I don't have the time to improve the situation right
now, or I would have to cancel the development of Ekiga for a few weeks,
which is not a good idea.

The mailing list, the bugzilla (mainly due to the unstable Edgy that was
released a few days ago), the website, the documentation, Ekiga itself,
ekiga.net are taking a lot of time, and unfortunately my spare time is
not extensible.

So if a few of you want to propose their help in some areas (not
necessarily coding), they are welcome!
--
Damien Sandras

Ekiga Softphone : http://www.ekiga.org