Re: [Ekiga-list] Testing snapshots with 'old' configuration

Le mercredi 20 décembre 2006 à 22:30 +0000, Jonathan Hudson a écrit :
> Hi,
> I'd like to be able to use my existing ekiga configuration with the
> snapshots, but when I run a snapshot, I'm presented with the first-time
> druid and have to redo the configuration and address book.
> Is there any way to migrate the settings ?

The configuration assistant is presented on each new release. However,
settings are being migrated. (except if it is a separate namespace, I
don't remember if it is the case or not with all snaps).
 _      Damien Sandras
//\   Ekiga Softphone :
v_/_ NOVACOM         :
          FOSDEM          :