[Ekiga-list] My ToUcam PRO II is broken !

Hi all,

This message is not directly related to Ekiga but my camera falls down from my terminal some weeks ago and I had to open it in order to unlock the lens tuning. When I did that, the different optical parts felt too and I don't know how to replace it. I wrote to the Philips customer service but I didn't get any answer till now. So the only solution I can see now is to ask if somebody, having the same camera, know how her/his own camera lens assembly is.

In advance, I apologize to use this channel for this subject but I'm afraid it's the only place were I could reach some potential ToUcam users.

The camera model is ToUcam PRO II ref PCVC 840K/00
If ever you have to disassemble the optical equipment, this is not difficult: just unscrew the front part but anyway take care about lens which are just behind as they are very free. (may be this is due to the shock when mine falls down ? I don't know)

Thank you for any info
Please, contact me directly instead of using the list.

PhiL