Re: [Ekiga-list] website problems with opera

> From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
> Date: 2006/12/12 Tue AM 08:32:36 GMT
> Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] website problems with opera
>
> Le mardi 12 décembre 2006 à 19:13 +1100, Zebee Johnstone a écrit :
> > Each time I try an FAQ link, or to download the program, I can't.
> > Because I just get the page I was on, with #<whatever> appended.
> >
> > Is there any other reason that I must use firefox or mozilla if I want
> > to use ekiga?
> >

> Provide a patch for the website. We'll apply it!

Actually, have you tried this today? The FAQ doesn't seem to work with any browser I've tried (Netscape, Firefox, Opera, IE). So in Firefox if I click "Documentation & FAQ" at the top, then click the link "2. Ekiga Features" on the FAQ page, I still get the same page (i.e. page 1), exactly what Zebee reports.

The reason I say have you tried this *today* is that I was looking through the FAQ at the weekend and it was working fine...

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software