[Ekiga-list] [wiki] Peering, Enum, Fun numbers...

George Boyd geboyd53 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 29 10:04:28 UTC 2006

I read the info on the sites given below. I've tried to set an enum
account for use with Ekiga. I registered with e164.org. I got the return
verification call that gave me my pin number.

However when I try to call using ENUM (to my own number) with the
directions provided, it says user does not exist.

Another strange thing was that it wouldn't let me put my
username at ekiga.net or my alias#@ekiga.net. It said the weren't
registered. But it did accept my PSTN number and was able to call me
back to give me my pin number.

Help Please !!!
George