[Ekiga-list] [wiki] Peering, Enum, Fun numbers...

yannick sevmek at free.fr
Fri Dec 29 00:15:08 UTC 2006

Hi,

Twen (mostly) and I have worked on the wiki for those topics : peering,
Enum and fun numbers using the previous work of Simon.

Here is the result:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Main_Page
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Peering
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Enum
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Fun_Numbers
Review of our work is of course welcome.

Regards,
Yannick

--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick at ekiga.net