[Ekiga-list] how do you make video conference?

Ok, I have successfully made video chat between two computer ( both
using ekiga ). But how do I make video conference? Video conference is
simultaneously video chat between more than two person right? I mean
there are three persons, a, b, and c. a can see b video and c video in
the same time. if a is speaking, b and c can hear in the same time. b
can see c video and a video in the same time,.....

Thank you.