[Ekiga-list] Someone Please Setup A Call With Me

I recently installed the Windows beta version of Ekiga. Ekiga wouldn't recognize my existing webcam, so I got a Logitech webcam and it seems to be working....at least I can see my image.

Is there a place I can call to test things out? I keep looking online to try to find someone to call, but the status is always "offline"

If there is no place to test, then would someone please email me to set up a time so that we can have a conference call to test out the audio and video. I'm in Tennessee, USA.....GMT -5

Thanks,

Dan