Re: [Ekiga-list] in KDE cannot open URL's from Tools->PC-to-phone account

Am Sonntag, 13. August 2006 19:47 schrieb Edmund Laugasson:
> > If an appropriate entry is missing, please file a bugreport against
> > kubuntu.
>
> I think, it's not really bug but it would be an issue in Ekiga's FAQ for
> future's KDE users. You may see my output of your suggested commands and
> use them as example in your FAQ for KDE 3.5.4 because I use this version.

It is completely kubuntu specific. They put a value into the config database
which does not work. It has nothing to do with which desktop is used. If they
put gnome-www-browser there, they have to make sure it is installed. If they
put w3m there, and make sure it is installed, this is fine.

It has nothing to do with ekiga at all.

Greetings,

Lurchi