Re: [Ekiga-list] problem installing windows version of ekiga

I'm also installing the Win32 version of Ekiga.  I had the same SDL.dll problem, but downloaded it and installed it in the C:\System folder.  I don't get the second xmlparse.dll problem though.  I was able to go through the setup and get the audio to work, but the sound quality isn't the best.

I don't know how to get the video to work.  When I try the "test" in the configuration druid, nothing happens.   I took all the defaults the configuration druid offered, not knowing any difference.

I have an ARGUS digital cameera/webcam, and it works fine with MSN Messenger, Skype, etc.  Any help?

Dan

Julien PUYDT wrote:
Akbar a écrit :

Hi, I try to install ekiga ( windows version ). First it complained
about SDL.dll. Okay, I resolved it by downloading dll from sdl
website.

Yes, that's a stupid packaging problem -- basically we don't solve it
because we would like the .zip to disappear in favour of a real
installer. :-/

Then it complains this:
The procedure entry point XML_SetDoctypeDeclHandler could not be
located in the dynamic link library xmlparse.dll

What does that mean?

Hmmm... this is new :-/
Where is this xmlparse.dll ?

Snark