Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga & (k)iax ?

Le vendredi 04 août 2006 à 21:16 +1200, Adam Bogacki a écrit :
> Welcome back Damien !

Thanks!

> 	When (roughly) do you expect Ekiga will add iax ?

I don't know. One Google SoC student is working on it, so it could be
fast (September). However, if the student doesn't finish the work, I do
not think I will have the time to do it myself before a few years. Too
few spare time, too few coders...

--
 _      Damien Sandras
        SIP Phone      : sip:dsandras ekiga net