[Ekiga-list] I register to ekiga.net and diamondcard but I can't call 500 at ekiga.net

jerome at collinrichard.info jerome at collinrichard.info
Fri Aug 18 10:07:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

I was the one who asked about how to troubleshoot Ekiga a few days
earlier.

Your answers helped me very much and I thank you for that

I now successfully register to ekiga.net and diamondcard using siproxd as
sip proxy.

But I can't call 500 at ekiga.net nor anyone else.

I'm not really sure to understand how does the SIP / RTP proxy work.

Does ekiga send all the data (SIP and RTP) via the tcp IP/Port of siproxd
(defined as outbound proxy in ekiga) and then siproxd separate
everything and send it on the channels ?

Here is the architecture used :

  my PC          routeur / NAT      DSL / Cable
|Ekiga   |        |         |       |       |
|siproxd |        |         |       |       |