[Ekiga-devel-list] Frame format in GMVideoDisplay_XXX

Hello all,

a short question to the function:
void GMVideoDisplay_???::DisplayPiPFrames (gpointer gtk_image,
                                          const guchar *lframe,
                                          guint lwidth,
                                          guint lheight,
                                          const guchar *rframe,
                                          guint rwidth,
                                          guint rheight,
                                          double zoom)

I have implemented a interface who give me the lframe and rframe out
to my application. Now I just write the frames to the HDD. My question
is, what kind of format is it? I want to convert it to an jpeg and
also do some more on the picture. But for that I need to know in with
format I have the picture.

Thanks,
Swen

P.S.
Really nice and good to understand code!