[Ekiga-devel-list] videoinput.cpp -- void GMVideoGrabber::Main() -- grabber->getFrame(frame)

Hi,

at the time I looking for to get the picture form my Video device. After looking in the code I think I will get the actual frame in the file 'videoinput.cpp' there in the method 'void GMVideoGrabber::Main()'. After the calling from 'grabber->GetFrame(frame)' there have to be the actual image frame in 'frame', right?

'frame' is a 'PBYTEArray'. Can you say me in which format the image came? So that I can convert it to maybe JPEG or what ever.

Thanks,
--
   Swen Walkowski

   SIP Phone    : sip:pfefferkeks ekiga net