Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Compile gnome-2-20 (last stable) for Win32

Vincent Luba schrieb:
Hello,

Swen Walkowski a écrit :

This is a proposition as I am not 100% sure.
The win32 build directory structure was {BUILDROOT}/ekiga-2.0.9/win32
You had to cd into that directory than type make. However all files were downloaded in {BUILDROOT} (2 levels upper).

Since then, it has been changed in svn HEAD.

In your case win32 directory is directly in your home directory. So I guess the script cannot create the required files 2 levels upper (out of your home dir).

Try creating some directory like "~/workspace/ekiga/", move ekiga's win32 dir to it, cd into win32 dir, then make.

Hope this helps.

Vincent