Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Compile Ekiga-2.0.9 under Windows with MinGW and MSYS

P.P.S. I made 1st attempt in MSVC8 (VS2005) and quickly get a problem
- <ekiga sources root> configure.h is generated, as I suppose, from
next stuff:

config.guess
config.h.in
config.sub
configure
configure.in

I saw similar system in PWLib... I'm going to try configure utility
from PWLib.
But I'd like to have your generated configure.h w/o any options like --disable-gnome
as we should be interested in maximal set of features. I'm not sure
that Ekiga will be fine w/o Gnome/GTK... :-)

Regards