Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Compiling with MS Visual C on Windows

Hello

Alexey H. a �it :
Hello,

can Ekiga be built on Windows platform ?

As I understand from win32\Makefile and
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Cross-compile_Win32,
Ekiga Windows build is made under Linux.

You are right, current build scripts are done for Linux. PWLIB and Opal have MSVC Project files. I have only used PWLIB under MSVC. It should also work for opal.

I'm going to try it myself, but are here any thoughts on it ?

I think it should work, however you might spend some time getting dependencies to compile (I am thinking about openLDAP and so on).

Vincent