[Ekiga-devel-list] Fwd: [Wengophone-devel] Trac cleanup, 2.2 milestone

Hi please don't be upset that I forward this to the ekiga list .

I'm not even a wengo developer , just a SIP enthousiast, and I guess on platform other than Linux OpenWengo could have helped a lot for SIP adoption..... But as we know it's not already the case , so few words from Dave about upcoming 2.2 version :

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dave Neary <dave neary wengo com>
Date: 12 sept. 2007 15:27
Subject: [Wengophone-devel] Trac cleanup, 2.2 milestone
To: Wengophone Devel <wengophone-devel lists openwengo com>

Hi all,

I spent some time today cleaning up the trac a little - first, I changed
the assignments of tickets for "somebody" and some ex-Wengo people who
no longer work on the project, then I changed the default assignments
for components, and finally, I had a good look at bugs which were on no
milestone, and redispatched many of them.

Sorry for the trac mail for all those subscribed to wengophone-tickets :}

Hopefully, this will allow us to start getting the bug count down again,
and refocus efforts on getting a 2.2 release out soon. The 2.2 milestone
now contains pretty much every bug I think we should consider for 2.2 -
many of these will not get fixed before the release, doubtless, but at
least we now have a metric for how close we are to release.

Currently, there are 19 tickets on the milestone:
http://dev.openwengo.com/trac/openwengo/trac.fcgi/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=WengoPhone+2.2

If there are tickets you feel should be addressed in the WengoPhone 2.2,
now is the time to shout. In particular, if you're hoping to have an
issue addressed, and you think you might be able to have a go at fixing
it yourself, come along to IRC or mail the mailing list and have a go.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary