Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Useless shared linked libs in Ekiga 2.0.11

Hi Julien,

On Sun, Oct 07, 2007 at 11:34:48AM +0200, Julien Puydt wrote:
> Kilian Krause a écrit :
> > At a first glance this is due to configure demanding these to be added
> > to LDFLAGS. If someone finds the time to go through these and strip it
> > down to only the required ones before me, please feel free to do so.
>
> Isn't it pkg-config adding them? In that case, we can hardly do anything...

sadly it looks like this is a pkg-config issue of those packs. The
question is whether we should work around this locally for now or just
start feedking them the information.. I'll try to compile a list which
of the packs does report which of those libs incorrectly.

--
Best regards,
Kilian