Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Migration to ANSI bool in PTLib

Damien Sandras wrote:

..deleted

Is this a good "wonderful" or a bad "wonderful" ? :)

We fully understand that changing the type of "BOOL" is big pain, but we are trying to be more compliant to the C++ standard. This has many advantages, including compatibility with other libraries and the ability to extend the use of STL functions.

It's a good wonderful.

STL STL STL ;-)

Agreed :)

In the future, we will be changing PString to use std::string, and also changing PARRAY, PDICT etc to use std::vector, std::map etc

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs jabber org

 "Science is the poetry of reality." Richard Dawkins