Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] SRV lookups with snapshot release don't work

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le mardi 22 mai 2007 �3:37 -0500, Charlie Hedlin a �it :

I have used the pre compiled packages as well as built my own and the
SRV lookups don't seem to work.  I get registration failed.  If I put in
the actual hostname it works.

I don't have the problem using 2.0.9, or the updated branch with Phobos.

I don't know if this is a problem with Ekiga or Opal.

Probably my recent changes into OPAL.

What server are you trying to register to?

(I'll try, no need for a login / password).

Its all internal, the SRV records aren't even published in external DNS.� But neither are the actual hostnames.

It's asterisk 1.2, but I don't even see the register request hit the server.