Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Request for help in adding h.263 codec to ekiga

Anish K. K. a écrit :

             I am deeply interested in adding h.263 to ekiga. I am learning the code.
But I am unable to find where to hook it. Will someone provide me some docs if any or some hint to simplify this.

The best way is probably to write a codec plugin ; this will take place in opal.

You should find codec code in src/codec/ in opal's cvs, to see how it's done.