Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Implementing XML mechanism tfor changing Skins

Well, I like Ekiga's UI, and it would be a lot of effort to create an XML mechanism to change it.
See source off

- gm_pc2phone_window_new
- gm_prefs_window_new
- gm_calls_history_window_new
- gm_history_window_new
- gm_text_chat_window_new
- gm_addressbook_window_new
- gm_druid_window_new
- gm_accounts_window_new
- gm_main_window_new

Anyway, I made the following patches that allow you to use an xml file to set the title of the windows. I tried to make it as simple as possible, and you can easily add your own changes.
I hope it helps.

Andre