Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] No sound with CVS ?

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 20:12:32 +0100
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote:

..deleted

> Here it is.
>
> I am going to revert once again to an older CVS snapshot. No time to
> debug unfortunately :(

I remembered late last night that I have some changes on my machine that
are not yet checked in. It's probably one of those that is making my
machine work. I'll look at this today ot tomorrow

> Btw, any plan to fix SPEEX interoperability, G.726 interoperability
> problems as well as video quality/framerate settings ?

I'm not aware of any problems with Speex. The plugins should be working
as well as the previous embedded code.

I will be looking at G.726 soon because I now have a Cisco ATA that does
G.726 with SIP.

The video code I want to finish soon too.

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment ? VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs jabber org

 "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
  Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting