Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] MPEG 4 and H.264 need to help

Uy Vu Phan wrote:
Hi all,

I have source code of ekiga, but I need to know the some of files where is
implemented the MPEG4 and H.264 mechanism in ekiga system. Because we would
like to understand MPEG4 and H.264 to implement the our own MPEG4
components.

Thanks for your support.
VuPhan

1. learn english
2. learn opensource sw usage, licenses and contribution practice, c/c++ programming
3. state organisation and full and clear purpose, state "Your" project
4. no support for nix000 gmail com ,"nix" = german language ;) , no support for proprietary code thefts.