Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Webcam Problem

Le mercredi 28 f�ier 2007 �6:06 -0600, George Lee a �it :
> Ekiga cannot find my webcam. I used the Ekiga configuration assistant and
> the video input device doesn't even have my webcam listed on it. I am using
> the Philips SPC900NC Pixel Plus WebCam. I have a Creative WebCam and it
> works, but not the Philips. My other applications are able to find my webcam
> and use it without any problem. I run Ekiga on the Windows XP PC.

The Video driver on Windows is not really very good. It requires your
camera to have a "Windows Media Capture" compatible driver. Most recent
drivers are not compatible.

--
 _      Damien Sandras
v_/_  NOVACOM                 : http://www.novacom.be/