Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Bluetooth and virtual alsa devices

Johan Brannlund wrote:
Hi. I noticed that ekiga does not allow selection of custom ALSA devices defined in ~/.asoundrc. Since the snd-bt-sco module is gone in kernels 2.6.21 and newer, this means that Ekiga will not support bluetooth headsets at all with the newest kernels, which will soon start to appear in distros.

Is there any chance this bug could be fixed?

Sigh... we know it's there, but we lack the manpower to work on it seriously real soon. It will be taken care of one day or another... it can take some time.

The surest way to get it fixed fast is to contribute a fix.