[Ekiga-devel-list] SIP reinvite broken in CVS HEAD

Hello to all,

New changes were introduced in OPAL HEAD, they break SIP reinvite.

The following problems in HEAD are known problems :
* sip reinvite is broken
* stun support is broken
* timeouts occur when refreshing registrations due to problems in the
new sockets code
* deadlocks occur occasionally

Those problems are known. I do not know if they are being worked on.

Too many changes were introduced in CVS without being checked.
Please be aware that we are doing our best to step out of this
situation.

If we can not step out of this situation, OPAL will be (temporarily)
forked so that features interesting for Ekiga users can be worked on.
--
 _     Damien Sandras