[Ekiga-devel-list] # Re: Video Not working with Ekiga Trunk Version dated 7/2/07

Matthias,
You are correct I was expecting video to displayed in preview mode prior to
making any calls. Are you suggesting that the behavior is different between
Ekiga2 and the future Ekiga3.0 . Does only Ekiga3 use direct draw and the other
one does not? I will try to make a video call and send a followup e-mail
as to whether video works fine when in the calling mode.

Regarding the ffmpeg misalignment, my compile date is yesterday and so should
have included your fix if that was dated two weeks ago. I am using a Debian etch
system for compilation purposes. What was the nature of your fix and did it
count on a specific version of the compiler or other build environment?

Regards,
Anand