Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Incoming calls not detected [latest]

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:49:25 +0100
thomas schorpp <t schorpp gmx de> wrote:

..deleted

> 11:42:01 Remote user rejected the call
>

> - d4 log attached-

Thanks for this. I can now be fairly sure the problem is related to changes
in the way that OnIncomingConnection is now handled.

I've been trying to make the code backwards compaibnle, but it looks
like that is not going to work. Once we have Ekiga working again, I will
be modify OPAL to ensure that code will fail to compile, rather than
breaking silently.

Looking at Ekiga, I can see one change that will need to be made.

in manager.cpp, near line 909, the following code:

 case 0:
    res = OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (connection);
    break;

should be changed to

 case 0:
    res = OpalManager::OnIncomingConnection (connection, 0, NULL);
    break;

if you can try this, let me know if it makes a difference

      Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment ? VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs jabber org

 "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
  Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting