Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Crash on Ekiga Startup [latest]

Craig Southeren wrote:
On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 09:44:25 +0100
thomas schorpp <t schorpp gmx de> wrote:

..deleted

pulled heads 2h ago. not confirmed. cant reproduce.

schorpp tom1:/usr/local/src/ekiga$ svn up
At revision 4837.

pwlib builds with some warnings about incomplete code,

Can you send me a copy of the warnings?

missing braces, incomplete case switches... that sort of.
see Your snapshot build logs, I forgot to log and warnings show only up once as You know.

but ekiga trunk head works (except for incoming calls from 2.0.3),

I'd like to fix this problem. Not sure how, though. simpleopal is
definitely working, as are other programs.

I believe You, no need to repeat.

    Craig

tom