Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Remote control for Ekiga

Hi,

Le jeudi 04 janvier 2007 à 15:44 +0100, Johan Hernandez a écrit :
> Hi!
> I'm a french student (computer engineering) from Bordeaux.
> I have to develop a software to use a smart phone as remote control
> for an SIP-software.
> I'd like to try with Ekiga.
> I won't touch at the Ekiga sources.
> If the software works I could send it to you, maybe you'll find it
> useful ?
>
> So, here is my question : Is there any way to communicate with the
> Ekiga process to send some commands (and a phone number to dial) ??
> maybe by command line?

You can use ekiga -c or enable DBUS support and entirely control Ekiga
through DBUS. If you need more information about DBUS & Ekiga, you will
have to ask on the devel mailing list, because I'm not the author of
that code and I know relatively few about it.

Good luck!

--
 _      Damien Sandras
(o-